Short Details of Mukti.ttf
|Font Family :||Mukti Bangla Font|
|Font Subfamily :||Regular|
|Full Name :||Free Mukti Bangla Font|
|Version :||Version 1.99 January 26,2006|
|Copyright :||GNU GPL � Mukta Bangla Font Project 2003-6 Free Software. For detail licence agreement see www.gnu.org/licences/gpl.txt As a special exception, if you create a document which uses this font, and embed this font or unaltered portions of this font into the document, this font does not by itself cause the resulting document to be covered by the GNU General Public License. This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why the document might be covered by the GNU General Public License. If you modify this font, you may extend this exception to your version of the font, but you are not obligated to do so. If you do not wish to do so, delete this exception statement from your version.�|
Free Download Mukti Bangla font. Mukti is another popular Bangla font to type Bangla word. You can Download Free Bangla font from this site.Type Bangla word by Bijoy Bayanno and Avro Bangla typing program. There are many types of Bangla font to type Bangla word Mukti is one of them.
Mukti – Bangla Font Download Free Bangla Font Download from the above Download links.If you are finding Bangla Free Fonts, Bangla Stylish Font, Bangla Latest fonts then the site is for you.You can find here your favourite bangla fonts and download them for your Pc. Now download Mukti font from avobe download link.
How to install Mukti in your computer?
- Right-click the Mukti font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Mukti font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:WINDOWSFONTS or C:WINNTFONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Mukti font file and hit "Install font" button at
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Mukti font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Mukti font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Mukti font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS