Short Details of Ekushey.ttf
|Font Family :||Ekushey Sumit Bangla Font|
|Font Subfamily :||Regular|
|Full Name :||Free Ekushey Sumit Bangla Font|
|Copyright :||Copyright Mustafa Jabbar, Ananda Computers, 188 Motijheel Circular Road, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh. Phone 7101354, 0171530452, 0171808432.|
Designed by the contributors of www.ekushey.org This font is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This font is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), in the COPYING file for more details. As a special exception, if you create a document which uses this font, and embed this font or unaltered portions of this font into the document, this font does not by itself cause the resulting document to be covered by the GNU General Public License. This exception does not however invalidate any other reasons why the document might be covered by the GNU General Public License. If you modify this font, you may extend this exception to your version of the font, but you are not obligated to do so. If you do not wish to do so, delete this exception statement from your version.
Ekushey Sumit Free Bangla Font Download from the above Download links.If you are finding Bangla Free Fonts, Bangla Stylish Font, Bangla Latest fonts then the site is for you.You can find here your favourite bangla fonts and download them for your Pc. Now download Ekushey Sumit font from avobe download link.
How to install Ekushey Sumit in your computer?
- Right-click the Ekushey Sumit font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ekushey Sumit font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:WINDOWSFONTS or C:WINNTFONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ekushey Sumit font file and hit "Install font" button at
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ekushey Sumit font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ekushey Sumit font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ekushey Sumit font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS