Short Details of AponaLohit.ttf
|Font Family :||AponaLohit Bangla Font|
|Font Subfamily :||Regular|
|Full Name :||Free AponaLohit Bangla Font|
|Copyright :||Font Source: Joomla-BD, Apona-Bd|
AponaLohit is basically the Lohit font from Ekushey with additional hinting for better look on screen. This is some wthat Unicode equivalent of popular Boishakhi font. TrueType hintings have been initiated by Ershadul Haq and later improved by Alamigr Mohammed.
AponaLohit – Bangla Unicode Font Download Free Bangla Font Download from the above Download links.If you are finding Bangla Free Fonts, Bangla Stylish Font, Bangla Latest fonts then the site is for you.You can find here your favourite bangla fonts and download them for your Pc. Now download AponaLohit font from avobe download link.
How to install AponaLohit in your computer?
- Right-click the AponaLohit font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy AponaLohit font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:WINDOWSFONTS or C:WINNTFONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click AponaLohit font file and hit "Install font" button at
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the AponaLohit font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the AponaLohit font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the AponaLohit font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS